Everyone's health & wellbeing is of our concern, so as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect our communities, we want to share some immediate steps and precautions we’ve taken to help keep our customers and staff healthy.
We are closely following guidelines from the CDC and are taking the necessary actions
- We’ve closed our physical store at 101 S. Addison St until further notice
- We’re increasing the frequency of regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitization efforts in our studio and while handling online fulfillment orders; sanitizing and disinfecting shared surfaces, providing hand sanitizer at each work station, gloves are provided as well as separating work stations & practicing social distancing
- We are requesting shipping couriers to leave packages outside of our facility
- Independent & staggering shifts have been offered to staff to limit cross exposure. At this time there will not be more then 5-6 people in our entire facility & those in the facility have separated work areas and are able to follow CDC guidelines. Independent & at home work has been provided for projects that are able to be completed at home.
- We are taking precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, requesting colleagues to stay home if feeling sick / have a temperature
IMPORTANT INFO CONCERNING U.S. SHIPPING DURING THIS TIME
Due to current events there have been slight delays and hiccups with USPS. We kindly encourage U.S. customers to select signature required for delivery during checkout to prevent items being lost in transit or incorrectly marked as delivered. As a small business Na Nin is unable to absorb the costs of items being lost in transit or offer refunds/credits/exchanges towards items that are marked as delivered with a USPS tracking number and a customer states to have not received.
From the USPS website
How are items requiring a signature handled with social distancing regulations in place?
"To reduce health risks, we are temporarily modifying customer signature capture procedures.
While maintaining a safe, appropriate distance, employees will request the customer’s first initial and last name so that the employee can enter the information on the electronic screen or hard copy items such as return receipts, PS Forms 3811 and 3829.
For increased safety, employees will ask the customer to step back a safe distance or close the screen door/door so that they may leave the item in the mail receptacle or appropriate location by the customer door." - USPS
As our physical store is closed we would like to continue making your online experience as pleasant as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org