Everyone's health & wellbeing is of our concern, so as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect our communities, we want to share some immediate steps and precautions we’ve taken to help keep our customers and staff healthy.
We are closely following guidelines from the CDC and are taking the necessary actions
- We’ve closed our physical store at 101 S. Addison St until further notice
- We’re increasing the frequency of regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitization efforts in our studio and while handling online fulfillment orders; sanitizing and disinfecting shared surfaces, providing hand sanitizer at each work station, gloves are provided as well as separating work stations & practicing social distancing
- We are requesting shipping couriers to leave packages outside of our studio and we are disinfecting packages as they enter and leave our studio
- If a team member is uncomfortable coming into work they are not required to & at this time there will not be more then 5 people in our entire facility & those in the facility separated in different areas. Independent & at home work has been provided for staff.
- We are taking precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, requesting colleagues to stay home if feeling sick/uncomfortable , and putting a pause to public vintage sourcing
Our physical store is closed but we would like to continue making your online experience as pleasant as possible by offering free shipping on U.S. domestic orders with code BEWELL
In these uncertain and overwhelming times, we want to extend our gratitude of your support to Na Nin. Your participation in our company is solely what keeps us in business. These are hard times for everyone including small businesses, but we also want to share our full support for those who need to or are choosing to not participate in consumerism of non essential items. It is most important that you make decisions that are best for you and your family. As we look for more ways to help we plan to donate a portion of profit that we can afford throughout the next couple of weeks to the COVID -19 Response Fund. If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at email@example.com