A beautiful solid brass pen from Machine Era. A classic pen that will last you and will be a sleek addition to carry along with you every day.
- The brass body provides a hefty weight, balance, and exceptionally satisfying in-hand feel
- After use, the metal will patina to a spent shell casing golden brown
- Ink is delivered by the well-loved Pilot G2 cartridge (included)
- Also fits: Uni-ball cartridge (signo)
- Different line weights and colors are readily available
- Compact design for everyday carry
- Precision machined in house from solid brass
- A threaded cap keeps ink where you want it, and not where you don’t
- Cap can be screwed on the back of the body while in use
- No rubber O-rings or moving parts that wear out
Durable and versatile, the Machine Era Pen is made to go with you everyday – whether you are jotting action points in a meeting, filling journal pages after a good trip, or our personal favorite, sketching fresh designs for future releases.
- Length (capped)- 4.6 inches
- Length (open)- 4.3 inches
- Width- 0.40 inches
- Weight- 1.6 oz
Full priced items purchased with a promotional or discount code are not eligible for refund but may be eligible for store credit or exchange if returned within 14 days of purchase, as stated in our return policy.
Please reach out to our Sales Team at email@example.com prior to placing your order if you have any further questions!