A beautiful solid brass pen from Machine Era. A classic pen that will last you and will be a sleek addition to carry along with you every day.
- The brass body provides a hefty weight, balance, and exceptionally satisfying in-hand feel
- After use, the metal will patina to a spent shell casing golden brown
- Ink is delivered by the well-loved Pilot G2 cartridge (included)
- Also fits: Uni-ball cartridge (signo)
- Different line weights and colors are readily available
- Compact design for everyday carry
- Precision machined in house from solid brass
- A threaded cap keeps ink where you want it, and not where you don’t
- Cap can be screwed on the back of the body while in use
- No rubber O-rings or moving parts that wear out
Durable and versatile, the Machine Era Pen is made to go with you everyday – whether you are jotting action points in a meeting, filling journal pages after a good trip, or our personal favorite, sketching fresh designs for future releases.
- Length (capped)- 4.6 inches
- Length (open)- 4.3 inches
- Width- 0.40 inches
- Weight- 1.6 oz